Investments in regenerative food systems result in a cycle of beneficial outcomes that strengthen and regenerate ecological health, as well as the wealth and resources of all stakeholders, including producers, food processors, retailers, consumers and investors.
The Regenerative Food Systems Investment (RFSI) Forum is a first of its kind event that brings together investors and critical stakeholders to increase capital investment in this space. Our goal is to facilitate education about investment in regenerative agriculture and food, as well as build relationships and networks that will further the development of this investment opportunity and lead to increased deal activity.
Why you should attend:
- Understand what makes investments in organic and regenerative agriculture and food different from other investments
- Gain actionable market insight and learn what’s on the horizon for investment in the space
- Identify viable opportunities for allocation of capital now
- Gain tools for successful deployment of capital from those already making these investments
- Make crucial connections to other actors in the space who can help advance your goals
Who should attend:
- Fund managers
- Food companies and restaurants seeking to build or expand their organic or regenerative supply chain
- Companies operating along the organic or regenerative food supply chain
- Financial advisors and consultants
- Other stakeholders seeking to advance investment in organic and regenerative food systems