LEARN • CONNECT • IMPACT CHANGE
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2020 Regenerative Food Systems Investment Forum and helped make it a success! On September 14-17, people from across the global regenerative food systems and investing communities gathered virtually to learn, build connections, and move investment in this space forward. The replay of the event will be available soon. Stay tuned! In the meantime, please enjoy the replay of our complimentary kick-off event, Innovation for Food System Impact with Food System 6, here.
Stay up to date on all the latest in regenerative agriculture and food investing by subscribing to our newsletter.
Offering a unique convergence of investors and thought-leaders in the regenerative agriculture and food space, the Regenerative Food Systems Investment (RFSI) Forum is a can’t miss event for anyone interested in investing for maximum impact and results. The program is designed to equip participants for successful participation in this investment space, as well as provide ample time to develop strategic business relationships.
- Enjoy Cutting-Edge Content:
- Drivers of demand for regenerative agriculture and food
- The investment case for ecological agriculture
- Diverse strategies for engaging in investments along the regenerative agrifood supply chain
- Steps needed to continue to build this investment opportunity
- Successful case studies for investment across the food system
- And much more …