LEARN • CONNECT • IMPACT CHANGE
On September 15-16, more than 200 people from across the regenerative food system and investing community will gather to learn, build connections, and move investment in this space forward. The energy will be palpable and the takeaways, lasting. Make the decision to join us today!
Stay up to date on 2020 Forum plans and all the latest in regenerative agriculture and food investing by subscribing to our newsletter.
Offering a unique convergence of investors and thought-leaders in the regenerative agriculture and food space, the Regenerative Food Systems Investment (RFSI) Forum is a can’t miss event for anyone interested in investing for maximum impact and results. The program is designed to equip participants for successful participation in this investment space, as well as provide ample time to develop strategic business relationships.
- Enjoy Cutting-Edge Content:
- Drivers of demand for regenerative agriculture and food
- The investment case for ecological agriculture
- Diverse strategies for engaging in investments along the regenerative agrifood supply chain
- Steps needed to continue to build this investment opportunity
- Successful case studies for investment across the food system
- And much more …