add home content here
LEARN • CONNECT • IMPACT CHANGE
Offering a unique convergence of investors and thought-leaders in the regenerative agriculture and food space, the Regenerative Food Systems Investment (RFSI) Forum is a can’t miss event for anyone interested in investing for maximum impact and results. The program is designed to equip participants for successful participation in this investment space, as well as provide ample time to develop strategic business relationships.
- Enjoy Cutting-Edge Content:
- Drivers of demand for regenerative agriculture and food
- The investment case for ecological agriculture
- Diverse strategies for engaging in investments along the regenerative agrifood supply chain
- Steps needed to continue to build this investment opportunity
- And much more …
Stay Where the Networking Never Ends
The Regenerative Food Systems Investment Forum will take place at the Oakland Marriott City Center in Oakland, California, home to an inspiring local food movement, top sports teams, a thriving arts culture and so much more. Be sure to take advantage of the special room rate we’ve secured for our attendees.
— Register by September 24 and SAVE —