LEARN • CONNECT • IMPACT CHANGE
Thank you for a phenomenal inaugural event in Oakland, CA!
On September 30-October 1, nearly 200 people from across the regenerative food system and investing community gathered to learn, build relationships, and move investment in this space forward. The energy was palpable and takeaways were lasting – and we can’t wait to do it again in 2020! Stay tuned for more information coming soon.
Stay up to date on 2020 Forum plans and all the latest in regenerative agriculture and food investing by subscribing to our newsletter.
Offering a unique convergence of investors and thought-leaders in the regenerative agriculture and food space, the Regenerative Food Systems Investment (RFSI) Forum is a can’t miss event for anyone interested in investing for maximum impact and results. The program is designed to equip participants for successful participation in this investment space, as well as provide ample time to develop strategic business relationships.
- Enjoy Cutting-Edge Content:
- Drivers of demand for regenerative agriculture and food
- The investment case for ecological agriculture
- Diverse strategies for engaging in investments along the regenerative agrifood supply chain
- Steps needed to continue to build this investment opportunity
- And much more …