THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE MARQUEE EVENT FOR BUILDING AND INVESTING IN REGENERATIVE FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
The RFSI Forum catalyzes conversation, advances education, and drives increased investment in regenerative agriculture and food.
Agenda & Speakers
We’re excited to be back IN PERSON in a beautiful downtown Oakland location this year! Join us for a fabulous line-up of sessions and speakers as well as unparalleled networking with the leading investors and stakeholders in this space.
This year’s program will feature:
- What makes investments in organic and regenerative ag and food different from other investments
- Actionable market insights for investment in the space
- What is on the horizon in regenerative ag and food
- Viable opportunities for allocation of capital now
- The funders, entrepreneurs, producers, and advocates leading the way
Thank you to Our Sponsors
|The #NoRegrets Initiative is a relationship-centered approach to land and asset management. Many of the soil solutions developed by ranchers, farmers and practitioners are on the cutting edge of what’s possible. The #NoRegrets Initiative looks for those forward-thinking innovations and invests in those places overlooked by the mainstream so they can grow.|
|PCG is a financial services firm, based in San Francisco, that focuses on allocating capital into regenerative natural resource investments. We challenge the assumption that the capital markets should be driven by short term financial thinking. Instead, we collaborate with clients, companies, and other stakeholders to transition to an economy that includes people, planet, and profit.|
Become a Sponsor
Sponsors of the RFSI Forum are the organizations on the forefront of the transition to a more regenerative food system. Sponsorship packages offer value and flexibility for diverse types of businesses:
- Increased visibility and awareness among a unique investor/investee community
- Media coverage before, during and after event
- Branding throughout the event
- Opportunity to showcase your expertise and services
The RFSI Forum is the only event that exclusively brings together the investors and critical stakeholders of this space. Listen and learn from the leaders of regeneration. Meet existing and new connections to advance your goals in this movement.
Who should attend?
- Investors, fund managers, foundations, and financial advisors
- Entrepreneurs, advocates, and producers
- Food companies, ag and food service providers, and media members
Join this growing list of companies who have committed to attend
The 2021 RFSI Forum will be held at the beautiful Oakland Scottish Rite Center. Situated on the shores of Lake Merritt, the OSRC was built in 1927 with over 1,000 craftsmen working to complete the ornate building known for its hand-carved ceilings and majestic staircases. This art-deco treasure offers the kind of ambiance that is rarely found in meeting venues today.