THE MARQUEE EVENT FOR BUILDING AND INVESTING IN REGENERATIVE FOOD AND AGRICULTURE IS BACK IN PERSON THIS SEPTEMBER 28-29, 2021!
Join a community of stakeholders who are committed to transforming the food system through investment, innovation and collaboration. The RFSI Forum catalyzes conversation, advances education, and drives increased investment in regenerative agriculture and food.
Agenda & Speakers
We’re excited to be back IN PERSON in a beautiful downtown Oakland location this year! Join us for a fabulous line-up of sessions and speakers as well as unparalleled networking with the leading investors and stakeholders in this space.
This year’s program will feature:
- What makes investments in organic and regenerative ag and food different from other investments
- Actionable market insights for investment in the space
- What is on the horizon in regenerative ag and food
- Viable opportunities for allocation of capital now
- The funders, entrepreneurs, producers, and advocates leading the way
Stay tuned as we continue to add more great speakers to the line-up!
The RFSI Forum is the only event that exclusively brings together the investors and critical stakeholders of this space. Listen and learn from the leaders of regeneration. Meet existing and new connections to advance your goals in this movement.
Who should attend?
- Investors, fund managers, foundations, and financial advisors
- Entrepreneurs, advocates, and producers
- Food companies, ag and food service providers, and media members
Sponsors of the RFSI Forum are the organizations on the forefront of the transition to a more regenerative food system. Sponsorship packages offer value and flexibility for diverse types of businesses:
- Increased visibility and awareness among a unique investor/investee community
- Media coverage before, during and after event
- Branding throughout the event
- Opportunity to showcase your expertise and services