Mercaris serves the growing demand for organic, nonGMO, and regenerative agriculture by publishing market data & analysis, fostering industry connections, and providing trading services.
Market Data & Analysis | Due diligence and in-depth analysis help you make the right investment decisions. Mercaris produces the most comprehensive suite of market intelligence tools available for the organic and non-GMO agriculture industry by publishing independent, unbiased analysis of U.S. and Canadian supply & demand, imports, infrastructure, and pricing data.
Industry Connections | As a neutral third party and by leveraging established partnerships through our proprietary database, Mercaris connects asset managers, investors, growers, input providers and offtake partners.
Trading Services | Diversify your marketing efforts and find new buyers/ sellers through our trading services. We take the time to get to know you and your individual business needs and have the flexibility to work with you in a variety of different ways, such as; live order matching auctions, bilateral trading, and spot/forward contracting.
Key Benefits for Investors, Analysts, and Food Companies:
- Conduct due diligence and target the best investments
- Understand key market fundamentals for buy-sell-hold decisions
- Use historical data to support financial modeling, proof of concept
research, and new CPG product development
- Uncover trends (prices, supply, demand, etc.) and manage
- Connect with asset managers, off-take partners, and organic